Monday, May 5, 2008

The Ultimate in Cinco de Mayo


I just want you all to know that Cinco de Mayo is one of my most esteemed holidays! It's just great... I'm not going into details... I got this link from www.mexicovers.blogspot.com ad it has to be the best music for todays celebrations... In any case I think Eduardo actually is from Cuba but whatever it's great music to party to... Get some Margarithas, fuck up the pinata and enjoy the lime! I Love Mexico!

http://rapidshare.com/files/66267676/Eduardo_Davidson.zip

2 comments:

Things that make you go hmm... said...

I can definitly see what you're saying. The closest thing here is midsummer but nothing beats Cinco de Mayo!

Peace, luv and hairgrease!!!

alpha-60 said...

break urself for some midsummer then! What's the equivalent to the pinata in midsummer celebrations?
Where can I get it?